How do I get access to the Licensing Portal?
1. New partners need to complete a short training session on how to use the Licensing Portal prior to receiving login credentials. Please contact your Axcient sales representative to schedule your session which will enable you to obtain your credentials.
2. After you complete your training and receive your login credentials, you can access the x360Recover Licensing Portal from any web browser by navigating to https://licensing.x360Recover.com
What can I do in the Licensing Portal?
From inside the Licensing Portal, you can:
- Create and manage customer accounts with their associated site locations
- Assign endpoint-based or storage-based licensing to backup appliances
- Order an Axcient x360Recover BDR appliance and have it preconfigured for a specific customer and location
- Request an Axcient hosted vault to replicate your customer data to the Folder. Additionally, you are also able to replicate to a vault hosted at your own data center if you prefer.
To log in to the Licensing Portal:
- Open any web browser and navigate to https://licensing.x360Recover.com
- In the License Management window, enter login credentials:
- In the Username field, enter the Partner Account username.
- In the Password field, enter the password that was assigned to you when you completed your initial onboarding training session. Your Partner username and password are case sensitive.
- Click the Login button.
- If you have forgotten your password, click the Forgot Password link. Your password will be sent to the email address specified when your Partner account was created.
First Time Login
1. The first time you log in to the portal, from the x360Recover License Management left pane, click the My Account drop-down menu.
2. Select Profile Details.
- From the Profile Details window:
- Enter your Address, City, and Zip Code in the corresponding fields.
- From the drop-down menu, select your Region, Country, and State.
- Enter your Email address and Billing email address for your company.
- Click the Update button to complete your Profile Details updates.
- After you have updated your Profile, it is highly recommended that you change your password at the same time.
5. From the x360Recover License Management left pane, click the My Account drop-down menu.
6. Select Change Password.
7. From the Change Password window:
- In the Old Password field, enter your Old Password.
- In the New Password field, enter a New Password that is complex, highly secure password for your Licensing Portal account.
- In the Confirm Password field, please enter this new password again.
- Click the Update button to complete.
The x360Recover User Management Pane will appear after logging on to the x360Recover Licensing Portal.