In certain circumstances, you might need to update agent settings after the installation process. For example, you can update the following details in the aristos.cfg file:
- A list of Backup Volumes.
- The IP address of the appliance.
To update agent settings:
1. From the Services app on the target machine, stop and disable the agent service.
2. Navigate to the agent installation folder.
3. Open the aristos.cfg file with administrative privileges.
4. Update settings in the aristos.cfg file. For example:
- Edit the Backup_Volumes line to update the list of volumes that you want to back up.
- Edit the Server line to edit the IP address of the appliance.
- When you are finished, save the file and restart the agent service.