Are you performing a silent install for Direct-to-Cloud (D2C)?
If so, read this: Deploy a silent agent for D2C via RMM
You can automate the agent installation process from the command line.
Note: If you are performing an automated network deployment, you must specify the fully-qualified UNC network path to the agent file:
To install the agent from the command line:
1. From the target machine, open a Command Prompt window.
2. To install the agent, run the following command:
MSIEXEC /I agentInstaller.msi /q SERVER=<Appliance IP Address> BACKUP_VOLUMES=<Drv>,<Drv> PASSWORD=<encryption password>
3. Replace each of the following variables with information relevant to your environment:
- SERVER - List the IP address of the appliance.
- BACKUP_VOLUMES - List each volume to be backed up, separated by a comma.
- PASSWORD - Enter an encryption password for the protected device
To uninstall the agent, run the following command:
MSIEXEC /x agentInstaller.msi
SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- Contact Axcient Support at https://partner.axcient.com/login or call 800-352-0248
- Free certification courses are available in the Axcient x360Portal under Training
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for a free one-on-one training
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance
1309 | 1322