x360Recover RMC v4.10
October 14 2021
Re-brandable client health digests
- Partners now have an option to white label and rebrand client health digests. (Upload your logo in the Organizations setting page.)
x360Recover Replibit and Direct-to-Cloud (D2C)
- Partners have an option to directly access failover VMs running on their local BDR from RMC using our VNC web client.
- Partners can disable protection alerts for individual D2C devices
- The Backup Job details page is now accessible from the D2C Device details page, providing information related to backup job schedules, current backup job status, and the last successful backup snapshot.
- The “Replibit and D2C Reports” tab under RMC Reports was renamed as “x360Recover Reports”
- Partners can now specify virtual machine (VM) resources in a plain text format
- Fixed minor issues with Clients page and Vault details page
- Fixed a minor page loading issue impacting organization dashboards under certain conditions.