AirGap:Your last line of defense
Near-instant recovery from ransomware attacks
What is Axcient AirGap?
Axcient AirGap saves and protects a snapshot of your data so it can be restored in the event of a malicious or accidental deletion. It’s your last line of defense when there’s a cyber-attack on your backup files.
How does Axcient AirGap work?
The chain-free x360Recover platform creates a gap – in the form of a firewall – between the actual filesystem and the recovery solution. The Data Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) tool continuously takes native snapshots of your filesystem and keeps them in a safe location separate from your actual filesystem.
Additionally, Axcient AirGap ensures that hackers targeting backup files do not obtain access in the first place, with multiple validations required to delete protected system backups.
As a built-in enhancement to your BDR solution, Axcient AirGap creates a protected environment that makes data destruction nearly impossible – whether from a ransomware attack or any other type of disaster. Most importantly, Axcient AirGap quickly recovers your protected systems in as few as 15 minutes. That near-instant recovery eliminates the stress, financial burden, and loss of business caused by downtime.
The Benefits of Axcient AirGap for MSPs:
- Cost-effective: Significantly increase your BDR return on investment (ROI) by eliminating the risk of ransomware and potential ransom payments, loss of data, regulatory fines, downtime costs and damage to your business reputation.
- Preventative: Reduce accidental deletions and ransomware threats with multiple validations required to delete Protected System backups.
- Worry-free: Your data is safe no matter what with native snapshots of Protected Systems stored in a safe location, separate from your actual filesystem.
- Almost instant recovery: Quickly get back to business with one call to Axcient’s 24/7/365 Support Team, or utilize Virtual Office for self-managed recovery and virtualization.
- Choice and flexibility: Choose the installation, storage environment, and restore process that works best for your business?
About the Author:
Adam Preeo // Director of Product Management, Axcient