Give your customers access to view their own backups
You can set configurations in the Recover Manager (RMC) so each of your customers will only see their own specific backups, replications or Virtual Office settings.
Then, when your customers remote to their vaults or appliances, their access will be limited to their own protected systems logs, settings and data.
- Lockdown mode disables local logins (and local user access) to appliances and vaults.
If lockdown mode is enabled:
If lockdown mode is not enabled, your customer can (a) access their appliances from Manager (RMC) or (b) access their appliances or vaults directly, using the LP credentials
Set up access for your appliance-based customer
1. When you set up your appliance-based client/user in the license portal, their user password is automatically created in the RMC.
2. For the client to access their appliance, you must first manually add that Username and Password to the BDR/appliance under System Settings/Manage Users.
Once you have added that password, your customer can remote to the appliance.
Set up access for your Direct-to-Cloud (D2C) customer from the vault
When one of your D2C customers is set up from the vault, you must go to the license portal and add the password for that client/user.
Within a few minutes, the license portal will sync with the RMC.
Your customer can then log into the RMC via my.axcient.net. (They will be prompted to create their MFA.)
Virtual Office access
- Using Manager (RMC), your customer can start and run a Virtual Office production VM.
- On the vault, your customer can export files/folders and VHD file types.
SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- Contact Axcient Support at https://partner.axcient.com/login or call 800-352-0248
- Free certification courses are available in the Axcient x360Portal under Training
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for a free one-on-one training
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance