Axcient x360Cloud for Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace
Backup. Search. Restore. Audit.
Protect business productivity applications with x360Cloud for Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace
- Microsoft 365 is the go-to productivity suite for businesses, but Microsoft only guarantees service uptime, not data integrity. Axcient is a data protection and business continuity company that guarantees data integrity.
- Increase your margins reselling licenses by attaching x360Cloud to Microsoft 365 or Google Workspace.
Data loss happens, even in the cloud. But can your organization afford to lose important emails, contacts, calendars, and work documents?
Microsoft 365 is the go-to productivity suite for businesses. Unfortunately, user errors including accidental deletion, malware infections, and bad actors pose serious risk to your business. x360Cloud can minimize cost and disruption by ensuring any data in an organization’s instance of Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace is backed up, protected, restorable, and compliant. Axcient is on a mission to cure data loss, and by backing up Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace data to the Axcient Cloud, Axcient’s exclusive AirGap® technology prevents any data loss.
x360Cloud can be used to automatically discover, backup, audit, search, and then restore critical data in Microsoft 365 (Exchange Mail, Calendar, Contacts, OneDrive, SharePoint, and Teams) and Google Workspace (Gmail, Calendar, Contacts, Drive, Sites, and Shared Drives). With access verified, logged, and protected through multi-factor authentication, the inability to delete data from within x360Cloud, and unlimited storage and unlimited retention (includes Microsoft Exchange shared mailboxes, and unlicensed or deleted users at no additional cost), organizations can rest assured that their data security is paramount at Axcient.
With x360Cloud, all of your Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace data is a click away. Using SmartSearch, an administrator can complete a full-text search (searches within content and even email attachments) on data across all services (such as Exchange online and SharePoint online) and preview and complete a single click restore instantaneously. Administrators can instantly apply rich filtering and select the data to restore or export to a folder to satisfy e-discovery requests or export immutable audit logs and granular backup reports to support third party auditing efforts.
x360Cloud automatically discovers and subsequently backs up (at least three times a day) new containers so that your total cost of ownership is minimal. In addition, x360Cloud provides detailed dashboards, granular reports, immutable audit logs, extensive diagnostic details, best-in-class remediation workflows, intuitive progress and status indicators, and holistic monitoring of all system and user activities, and automated alerting through PSA, that demonstrate how x360Cloud is working to protect your Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace data. As an Axcient partner, you can trust x360Cloud for Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace as a simple set it and forget it tool that empowers you to provide the highest level of service for your clients while generating large profits.
Features In Depth:
AUTOMATED BACKUP OF CLOUD APPLICATION DATA IN THE AXCIENT CLOUD WITH AIRGAP® TECHNOLOGY
- Backup Exchange Online, OneDrive, SharePoint, and Teams
- Backup of Google Workspace Contacts, Calendar, Gmail, Sites, Drive, and Shared Drives
- Multiple redundant Amazon S3 storage architecture with server-side encryption
- Automatic discovery and automatic backup of new users, containers, and SharePoint sites
- At least three backups a day maintaining a backup SLA over 99.99%
Backed up to the Axcient Cloud with the exclusive AirGap® technology curing data loss
GRANULAR AND/OR MASS RESTORE ON FILES, FOLDERS, AND/OR DOCUMENT LIBRARIES IN CLOUD APPLICATIONS
- Select Microsoft 365 or Google Workspace data to restore or export
- Specific date, time, and version restores
- Unlimited retention and storage including unlicensed and deleted users and shared mailboxes
- Cross-user restore and Microsoft 365 or Google Workspace user account migration and exportation
View the contents of the email or documents, before the restore
INSTANT FULL-TEXT SEARCH, CROSS-SERVICE SEARCH, AND RICH FILTERING
- Instant full-text search of Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace data
- Search across historical snapshots and version history
- Search across multiple services simultaneously
- Rich document search filtering, including title, owner, created date, modified date, and folder
Rich email search filtering, including sent date, received date, label, sender, recipients, subject line, keyword, attachment names, and within attachments
COMPREHENSIVE OVERVIEW OF X360CLOUD DATA BACKUP
- Detailed dashboards, reports, and monitoring of all system, user, and backup activities
- Active response and customized notifications with detailed backup diagnostics and intuitive remediation workflows
- License management, configuration monitoring, and export monitoring
User privilege and restriction setting
- Data transferred over Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encrypted connections
- HTTPS stand-alone processes running behind a firewall
- Server Side Encryption (SSE), using 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (128-bit SSL) in transit and 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (256-bit AES) at rest
- Stored items only accessed by Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace applications from behind a firewall
- TRUSTe privacy and security seals
Compliance with EU Privacy Directive
- Multi-factor authentication governing all users
- Inability to delete/purge data from within x360Cloud
- Immutable audit logs for user, system, and backup activity
The most comprehensive and complete regulatory compliance in the industry including:
View the full Axcient x360Cloud value proposition below, or click here to download a copy.