You can create and submit a Support request directly within the Support page. When you submit a request, you will be prompted to enter the following information:
- Priority Level
- Issue Type
After a Support request is submitted, you can review and track the following key details:
- Ticket ID
- Creation Date
- Last Activity
Create a new Support Ticket
- In the x360 Portal, click the Support tab.
- Click the Create button.
- In the Request Type drop-down menu, select whether this is a technical support, billing, or service related ticket. The page expands to display additional fields related to your selection.
- If this is a technical support ticket, use the Product drop-down menu to select the product to which this ticket applies. After you make your selection, the page will expand with additional fields related to your specific Axcient product or service.
- Enter all required fields. For example, you might be prompted to enter the subject of your request, and a short description of your problem. You can also use the Priority Level field to define the urgency level of your issue. You can also attach a supporting file, such as a screenshot of an error message.
Critical issues only apply to down production servers.
- Optionally, click the Add a File link to attach a document or screenshot to your ticket.
The file size must not exceed 20MB.
- Click the Submit button.
Review or update existing support tickets
In the Support page you can view a list of new and solved tickets. You can also view details, including previous activity and the status of the ticket.
To update a support ticket:
- Click the Subject of the Support ticket.
- In the Request Details page, click the Add to conversation field to add a new comment.
- Optionally, to close the a ticket, click the Request Closure button.