What is Virtual Office?
The cloud failover feature in x360Recover allows you to start virtual machines in the Axcient Cloud of one or more protected devices. You can then create a Virtual Office running within the Axcient data center, using matching existing server configurations.
Virtual Office lets you self-manage using a secure, web-based application, which includes role-based authentication with required MFA.
What can you do with a Virtual Office?
- Configure network settings for that virtual office
- Provide secure access to that Virtual Office by configuring VPN
- Configure Site to Site Open VPN, so multiple remote networks connect to that Virtual Office
- Allow VMs to access the internet by enabling outbound connections (disabled by default)
- Establish Port Forwarding rules
- Start the Virtual Office VMs of each server from separate restore points
- Instantly recover production servers and workstations in the Axcient Cloud
- Perform regular full-office recovery tests to ensure backups are always recoverable