|March 2023 release notes|
Ubuntu Bionic (18.04 LTS) Upgrade We will January 2023 and progressing through March 2023.
x360Recover Manager (RMC) 4.45 - Mar 23 2023
x360Recover Manager 4.45 includes performance updates & feature enhancements.
Summary of enhancements
- Added the ability to set a master password for runbooks containing protected systems with passwords.
- Added a label to Axcient Cloud vaults in the System Details tab to reflect the unlimited storage / fair use policy.
- Fixed a bug that was negatively impacting the loading speed of the Clients & Services pages.
- Fixed the Backup Summary report which was failing to display any results for appliance-based protected systems when using the ‘vault’ filter.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some subtabs in the Devices tab from showing any protected systems when using the ‘vault’ filter.
- Applied additional styling tweaks and fixes.
Delivers performance updates & feature enhancements
x360Recover Manager (RMC) 4.44 - Mar 09 2023
x360Recover Manager 4.44 includes workflow and performance updates
- Users accessing RMC will always be directed to their Dashboard page, rather than the last page visited in a previous session. This helps to optimize the workflow by reducing the number of clicks required, and lays the groundwork for further upcoming improvements to x360Recover Manager (RMC)’s workflow.
- The Axcient x360Recover logo in the top-left of x360Recover Manager (RMC) pages now correctly functions as a link, bringing you to your Dashboard page.
- The language, icons, and tooltips around some aspects of the System Details Dashboard have been updated to improve clarity.
- Performance of the Client Dashboard and Client Settings pages is improved.
This release includes workflow and performance updates.