x360Recover Manager 4.55 includes enhancements and maintenance updates. We've updated the client Health Digest report to include the AutoVerify pass/fail indicator. Additionally, we've auto-enabled notifications when configuring the PSA setup at the client level.
Summary of enhancements
- The Client Health Digest report now displays the AutoVerify column, including a BootVM screenshot.
Previously, the report only displayed BootVM screenshots and did not include the pass or fail results for AutoVerify. (The AutoVerify process performs additional tests in addition to the BootVM screenshot.)
All types of PSA notifications are enabled by default (a) when setting up the PSA at the client level or (b) when inheriting PSA settings from an organization level.
Previously, not all of the PSA notifications were enabled by default. This caused confusion when some types of alerts were not being created.
Summary of bug fixes
- Fixed issue when trying to delete a client that was using legacy Fusion services..
SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- Contact Axcient Support at https://partner.axcient.com/login or call 800-352-0248
- Free certification courses are available in the Axcient x360Portal under Training
- To learn more about Axcient products, sign up for a free one-on-one training
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for updates and scheduled maintenance