August 2023 release notes
x360Recover 12.3.0 - August 16 2023 [Click to expand...]
x360Recover 12.3.0 is a feature release.
The focus of this release is to provide a painless failback option from cloud to appliance via incremental vault recovery.
- Incremental vault recovery is now available
- Default retention settings have been changed for a better balance between storage and historical recovery
- Added backend support for backup of Linux XFS filesystem volumes
- Deleting a protected system with an access password now requires entering the password
- Updated JQuery version for security fixes
- Added multiple feature flags to increase granular control of backend behavior
- Alerting reports affected systems by ‘Alias’ instead of ‘Hostname’ if alias is defined
- Refactored alerting to provide more consistent subject line and message body format across alert types
- Fixed issue with backup schedules. The selection ‘backup every 24 hours’ is now available
- Fixed issues with Pendo when accessing appliance or vault via Recover Manager
- Fixed issues with ZFS pool properties not updating after upgrade to Bionic
- Fixed missing ‘Calendar’ icon on the Remote Assist settings page
- Fixed issue with booting VM over NFS v3 from appliance
- Fixed searching by PSID in support-tui
Default retention settings have been changed and Incremental vault recovery is now available.
x360Recover Manager (RMC) 4.55 - Aug 9 2023 [Click to expand...]
x360Recover Manager 4.55 includes enhancements and maintenance updates. We've updated the client Health Digest report to include the AutoVerify pass/fail indicator. Additionally, we've auto-enabled notifications when configuring the PSA setup at the client level.
Summary of enhancements
- The Client Health Digest report now displays the AutoVerify column, including a BootVM screenshot.
Previously, the report only displayed BootVM screenshots and did not include the pass or fail results for AutoVerify. (The AutoVerify process performs additional tests in addition to the BootVM screenshot.)
All types of PSA notifications are enabled by default (a) when setting up the PSA at the client level or (b) when inheriting PSA settings from an organization level.
Previously, not all of the PSA notifications were enabled by default. This caused confusion when some types of alerts were not being created.
Summary of bug fixes
- Fixed issue when trying to delete a client that was using legacy Fusion services..
Client Health Digest report now displays AutoVerify results and all types of PSA notifications are enabled by default during setup.
x360Recover Bare Metal Restore v 126.96.36.199 - Aug 1 2023 [Click to expand...]
|Targeted release starting Aug 1 2023|
x360Recover Bare Metal Restore (BMR) 188.8.131.52 is a feature release. The primary purpose of this release is to enhance the Bare Metal Recovery wizard to support local cache on Linux protected systems.
- BMR Wizard supports recovery of Linux protected systems using local cache
- Linux LVM boot disks are restored as LVM volumes (Agent 3.4.0+ is required
Bare Metal Recovery support for local cache on Linux protected systems is enhanced