Quest recently released a new version of Rapid Recovery: v 6.7.
Axcient has concluded testing and we are now fully supporting v 6.7.
Please take time to review the release notes via the link below. There are several new features and enhancements.
- Please see the supported application matrix at the bottom of this thread prior to upgrading.
Axcient now supports v 6.7. Any agents prior to build 6.1.3 are NOT compatible with this latest version. Please make sure you get these older agents updated to at least v 6.1.3 prior to the update. Any cores replicating in or out of the core you are upgrading also need to be on a matching version. Before upgrading your local core, please submit a case to us so we can first upgrade your cloud core.
At Axcient, our technical team carefully reviews and tests all new releases of software before certifying them for use in our cloud. This ensures we deliver a consistently stable and fast solution. Any new cores ordered will come on v 6.7. If another core version needs to be installed, please make sure to let the technician know prior to your core being build. We can only install back to v 6.3 at this time as old versions are no longer supported by Quest.
- Please be aware of the new system requirements for this newest version as well as the Compatibility Matrix: https://support.quest.com/technical-documents/rapid-recovery/6.7/system-requirements
|NOTE: We recommend that you review the product life-cycle page at Quest to make sure your installations are running supported versions of the application. That page can be found here: https://support.quest.com/rapid-recovery/lifecycle|
If you have any questions, please let us know. If you need to speak to a support technician on this matter, please open a support ticket or call 800-352-0248
CUSTOMER SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for free one-on-one training.
- Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have specific technical questions.
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance.
547 | 925 | 1406