- Fixed issue when Microsoft 365 OneDrive and SharePoint backups failed for containers with large amounts of data due to authorization token expiration
- Fixes and improvements contributing to higher backup stability
- Restoration sometimes cannot be launched for all objects listed in search results when initiated using the Select all button. It is still possible to restore any specific items from search results when (a) selecting them one by one or (b) using Select all on the page
- Backups for archive mailboxes are sometimes reported as successful when not all emails in the mailboxes were processed. This allows the system to continue to perform an initial backup while reporting successful incremental backups.
- Smart Search shows an incorrect number of matching results for mail when using Filter by Collection
- Descriptions for some issues and backup progress are not shown in the container-level downloadable backup report and on the Reports page
- Archive emails are restored in a separate (timestamped) target folder when restored with general emails.