| Europe — August 15 2023
North America — August 16 2023
Enhanced algorithm for capturing the folder index reduces the folder indexing operation time and allows the system to increase backup frequency
- Fixed an issue with Microsoft 365 email backups failing due to a Data is corrupt error returned from MS.
- Fixed an issue where not all Microsoft 365 archive emails were backed up because of failures caused by large email attachments
- Fixes and improvements were applied which contribute to higher backup stability.
- Smart Search shows an incorrect number of matching results for mail when using Filter by Collection
- Descriptions for some issues and backup progress are not shown in the container-level downloadable backup report and on the Reports page
- Archive emails are restored in a separate (timestamped) target folder when restored with general emails.