| Europe — August 29 2023
North America — August 31 2023
Microsoft 365 archive mailboxes (also known as in-place archives) are synchronized from the source system to x360Cloud (registered as x360Cloud “containers”) automatically, every 24 hours.
This can make it difficult for users who have disabled auto-selection to enable protection for newly-created containers, since they were required to wait for the automatic synchronization to take place.
In version 3.42.0, we have added the ability for a user to initiate the synchronization process for archive mailboxes on demand.
How to initiate synchronization for archive mailboxes on demand:
1. In your organization Service settings page, make sure you have set your Archive mailbox toggle to ON:
2. Navigate to the Accounts page and click on Archive Mailboxes:
3. Click the Sync button.
Synchronization duration depends on the number of containers in your archive mailbox and can take up to a minute for large organizations.
- Fixes for issues impacting backup health
- Optimized OneDrive and SharePoint backup resumption to improve performance of long-running backups
- Improved the way x360Cloud handles throttling from Google Workspace APIs when backing up Google Drives and Shared Drives
- Improved handling for throttling errors returned by Microsoft Graph API without ‘retry-after’ header
- Added an error message and description for the issue when backups for Google Workspace shared drive fail due to an invalid global admin user email registered on the x360Cloud side. More details on email address and remediation steps are described in https://help.axcient.com/162309-monitor-x360cloud/update-the-google-admin-user-email-in-x360cloud.
- Fixed issue with restoration not launched when trying to restore search results via “Select All” & “Restore”
- Fixed an issue with restoration failing when restored MS email contains contact with invalid email as an attachment
- Restoration of SharePoint “doc” file results into multiple file copies being created in SharePoint and “Partial” restoration status
- Smart Search shows an incorrect number of matching results for mail when using Filter by Collection
- Descriptions for some issues and backup progress are not shown in the container-level downloadable backup report and on the Reports page
- Archive emails are restored in a separate (timestamped) target folder when restored with general emails