Long text and labels are now wrapped when filtering by collection
Previously, long text and labels were not fully displayed when filtering by collection. This forced users to view with horizontal scrolling.
In 3.38.0, long-text options are wrapped, so items like the SharePoint paths shown below are fully visible:
Additionally, the number of matching options shown in Filter by Collection has been increased from 10 to 20.
- Fixed an issue where search operations were not performed when a wildcard was added to the Filter by Collection field
- Resolved an issue where the Restore sharing permissions option for OneDrive data was not available in the application
- Fixed an issue which occurred when a user account was de-selected from protection. (It was not being logged in the Audit Log due to an internal error)
- Fixed the Something went wrong error that sometimes occurred on the reseller-level Audit Log page.
- Fixed an issue where a SharePoint root site was incorrectly defined by x360Cloud during the restoration process. During restoration, x360Cloud will query the root site location directly from Microsoft 365 and will fall back to the site URL in case of failure.
- Backup processes for very large Microsoft 365 SharePoint and OneDrive files are now more reliable.
- Smart Search shows an incorrect number of matching results for Mail when using Filter by Collection
- Descriptions for some issues and backup progress are not shown in the container-level downloadable backup report and on the Reports page
- Archive emails are restored in a separate (timestamped) target folder when restored with general emails.