From the Axcient x360Portal, you can order appliances to use with x360Recover.
When you access the Order BDR menu item inside your x360Portal, you will be greeted with a wizard-style ordering system that allows you to purchase multiple appliances at a time.
This ordering system is a new feature and we'll be expanding functionality over time.
If you have recommendations, please use our Request a feature function found in the product footers.
Steps to order Axcient BDR devices
The BDR ordering process involves six steps, presented in a wizard format.
STEP 1. Choose your series
Each Axcient BDR model belongs to a series. (We also offer upgrade kits.)
This first step when ordering is to choose the series you would like to shop for.
When you select multiple series, you will see a list of models that apply to each series.
- NOTE We only display ten series at a time, so if you have selected more than ten, you'll have to scroll through the results pages.
STEP 2. Choose your model options
Our new system allows you to select multiple models (and quantities) for a single order.
Each device is listed by current price and statistics.
Please refer to the listings within the x360Portal for the latest details.
STEP 3. Choose your purchase (and/or leasing) options
In this step, you can mix and match (a) which devices you would like to purchase now and (b) which devices you prefer to lease.
- You can select to both buy a device now and lease additional devices on the same order.
End of lease options
At the end of the lease period, if you are not in default, you will have the option to:
(a) return the equipment to us in accordance with the terms and conditions of your agreement or
(b) purchase all of the equipment (on written notice to us, given at least 60 days prior to the end of the lease term) for a purchase price equal to the monthly rental payment multiplied by three (plus all applicable taxes). Upon payment of such option purchase price and applicable taxes, we will transfer the title to the equipment to you as-is.
Note: If you fail to exercise the purchase option, you must return the equipment to us in accordance with the terms of your lease agreement.
All devices include a manufacturers warranty.
- If you choose to purchase: When you purchase a device now, you will have the option to extend the manufacturers warranty.
- If you chose to lease: When you opt to lease a device, the warranty selection is disabled.
STEP 4. Enter your shipping information
You can choose where you want the device(s) to be shipped.
You can also select the shipping method you prefer.
We will send your devices using the information you specify on this page:
STEP 5. Provide contacts for this order
Who would you like us to notify about the order and who do we contact for payments?
We will contact you with an invoice after we have processed and verified the device details.
STEP 6. Price estimate and order review
The last step in the BDR ordering process is to review the final price estimate and confirm that the information on the order is complete and accurate.
You'll do this review just before you submit your order.
If you have any leased items, you'll be given the chance to review and accept the terms and conditions for leasing.
Once you have reviewed and confirmed the information on this page, click Submit to send the order to us for fulfillment.
- After you have placed your order, you'll receive a confirmation number to use when talking to our support or customer service team.
- Your submitted order will also display a Print option, which allows you to save a PDF for your records.
- IMPORTANT: At this time, if you don't save this PDF before leaving the ordering screen, you wont be able to view this submitted order again.
- Your order confirmation number corresponds to an Axcient ticket. You'll get an email from us, confirming we have received a ticket on your behalf.
- If you need to contact our support or customer service teams, please have your order confirmation number available.