When you have an x360Cloud reseller account, you can log in to the x360 portal and create an organization to protect Microsoft 365 accounts.
- Note: If you need to create an organization for a Google Workspace account, please click here.
To log in to your x360Cloud reseller account:
STEP 1: Launch x360Cloud
In the x360 Portal, find the x360Cloud product card and click the Launch link.
STEP 2: Add an Organization
If this is the first time you are accessing the x360Cloud Reseller Portal, you will be directed to the Back Up Your First Organization page.
Click the Add Organization button.
Note: If this is not your first organization, click the Add Organization button located at the top of the left-hand navigation bar.
STEP 3: Enter Organization Information
In the New Organization page, enter all required information about the new organization.
- In the New Organization section, enter descriptive information about the new organization, including:
- In the read-only Parent Organization field, you can view the name of the parent organization under which this new organization will be created. The parent organization is typically the name of your reseller account.
- In the Organization Name field, enter the name of the new organization.
- In the read-only Parent ID field, you can view the ID of the parent organization. The parent organization is typically your reseller account.
- In the General Information section, enter contact details for the new organization, including:
- In the Country drop-down menu, select the organization's country.
- In the State or Province drop-down menu, select the organization's state or province.
- In the Address field, enter the street number and street name of the new organization
- In the Postal Code field, enter the zip code of the new organization.
- In the Phone field, enter the phone number of the new organization.
Click the Submit button when you are finished.
STEP 4: Authorize Office 365
On the next page, click the Authorize button.
STEP 5: Select the service to be protected
Select Microsoft 365 as the service you wish to protect for this organization:
STEP 6: Sign in to your Microsoft 365 account
Sign in to your Microsoft 365 account.
In the Sign In field, enter the email address of a Global Administrator user associated with the Microsoft 365 account and click the Next button.
In the Enter Password field, enter the Microsoft 365 account password and click the Sign In button.
Click the Accept button to authorize access to Microsoft 365 data.
When you are finished authorizing your Microsoft 365 account, click the Go to x360Cloud button.
STEP 7: Select services and enter a SharePoint URL
On the next screen, click the Select Services button.
In the Select services to be backed up pop-up window, check the services you want to backup.
Click the Save button.
Finally, return to your Reseller Dashboard and go to the Settings page.
Specify if you want to automatically add all new Microsoft 365 users (and SharePoint sites).
You can also configure other settings for the newly-created organization as needed.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for free one-on-one training.
- Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have specific technical questions.
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance.
899 | 980 | 1116