In addition to managing and sharing files and folders, organization administrators can also keep track of file listings and activity directly from the administrative web portal. Additionally, you can create reports and schedule recurring reports.
With the activity log, you can track all usage across the system, view audit trails, and track activity on Team Share users and guest accounts. Use the Activity Log page in the administrative web portal to filter activity based on a set of criteria.
With reports, you can view various activities within the system, and export the report to your local machine. Use the Reports page in the administrative web portal to generate these reports.
With the activity log, you can track all usage across the system and create alerts on accounts, data usage, machines, roots, organizations, and guests. Use the Activity Log page in the administrative web portal to filter activity based on a set of criteria.
To monitor activity in the Activity Log:
- In the Organization navigation menu, select the organization in which you want to monitor activity. Alternatively, click the top-level organization to view all activity across all organizations.
- Click the Activity tab. The Activity Log page displays.
- Use the Activity Log filters to filter activity.
- Use the By field to filter activity performed by a specific account, including administrators, user accounts, and guest accounts.
- Use the Scope drop-down field to filter activity by a certain item type. For example, select Organization to view activity related to an organization.
- Use the Search field to filter based on the name of the specific item that you want to track. For example, if you previously selected Organization, type of the name of the organization you want to review.
- To browse activity by date, select the specific start and end dates.