The Management Portal (MP) collects data from all managed devices--once per hour at a random offset between 0-59 minutes. This means the data presented in these reports should always be from within the last hour.
The x360Recover Management Portal (MP) uses a basic reporting module to simplify the daily management and maintenance of your fleet of Axcient x360Recover devices in the field.
The Reporting Module displays available pages on the top menu bar of the Management Portal interface:
The Trouble Report, Health Report, and Storage Report provide a visible summary of the collected metrics gathered by the Management Portal.
If specific problems are detected based on the default scoring metrics, your data will be highlighted in yellow or red on the Health Report and Trouble Report.
The Health Report contains a listing of all appliances, vaults, and protected systems being managed by the Management Portal (MP):
Details are listed about your managed devices, broken down into sections: Appliances, Vaults, and Protected Systems (grouped by the appliance they belong to.)
- For specifics on each, hover your mouse over the individual cells, and a pop-up tool-tip message will appear detailing the specifics of what has been flagged as a warning/bad for that metric.
The Trouble Report is essentially the same report as the Health Report. However, the data is filtered to contain only items that have been highlighted as preblematic in some way.
The Storage Report displays a graphical representation of storage usage on your managed devices over time.
1. The top section highlights your total vault use.
2. Below the vaults, each customer’s data usage is presenting, including
- total appliance and vault use by the customer
- breakdown of the raw data in use on your protected systems
- storage size which data is consuming on the appliance and the vault, on a per protected system basis.
3. Protected systems are sorted from largest to smallest, and limited to only the largest 10 units.
Using the Health Report and Trouble Report, you can identify problems in your x360Recover fleet, including
- Devices that have not checked in recently
- Protected systems that have not had recent backups
- Vault replication that is lagging behind, low storage remaining, etc.
Once you have identified your current problems, your Support Team can address these open issues.
This Reporting Module not only highlights any active problems, but it also confirms that things that are error-free, and working properly.
- In a single page view, you can easily see whether everything is up-to-date, and quickly identify devices that need attention.
Because the Management Portal (MP) collects data from all managed devices--once per hour at a random offset between 0-59 minutes -- the data presented in these reports should always be from within the last hour.
SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for free one-on-one training.
- Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have specific technical questions.
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance.