1a. Appliances: Select and install
The x360Recover appliance is the core customer-facing component of the x360Recover solution.
A x360Recover appliance is deployed at each customer location to hold the backup data received from installed agents, manage replication to off-site vaults, provide the Web interface for the local site, and host the virtual machine environment.
After you log in to the Licensing Portal and configure a customer and a location, you can begin to deploy your first appliance.
- You will need one appliance for each location you support.
- You can only provision a new appliance to a location not already in use.
Ready to get started?
SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for free one-on-one training.
- Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have specific technical questions.
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance.
In this section
- Appliance options and specifications - x360Recover
- 1. Determine hardware for an install - x360Recover
- 1a. Appliance warranty - x360Recover
- 2. Choose your BDR appliance - x360Recover
- 2a. BYOD appliance requirements - x360Recover
- 3. Prep your BIOS - x360Recover
- 4. Pre-installation on your own hardware- x360Recover
- 5. Install the OS - x360Recover - BDR
- 6. Appliance setup and first-time login - x360Recover
- 6a. Set up initial storage pool configuration - x360Recover - BDR
- Appliance overview - x360Recover
- IPMI Interface Quickstart Guide- x360Recover