In x360Sync, you can optionally turn a subfolder within an already backed-up folder into a Team Share.
1. In the Backups tab, find the backup that contains the appropriate subfolder. Deactivate this backup.
2. In the Machines tab, find the appropriate machine that holds the subfolder, click the Enable Mapping link, and then click the Map Folders link.
3. In the File Server Enablement screen, configure mapping:
- In the left-hand side of the screen, select the folder that you would like to map.
- In the right-hand side of the screen, select the appropriate Team Share to which the folder should be mapped.
- Click the Submit button.
4. In the Backups tab, find the appropriate backup, and use the Restore button to restore the backup to its original location.
You will now have a Team Share mapping within a backed-up parent folder.