North America - January 26, 2022
Record of target location for restorations
As part of our efforts to continually improve the user experience for restorations in x360Cloud, in version 2.95.0 we are adding more transparency to the target destination for restored data.
Now users can see the target user account and target folder location for all initiated restorations, so that they can easily locate the restored data in the target system any time after completing a restoration.
To view the target location, navigate to the Dashboard page. Under the Recent Activity Report, click on the Restore tab. Click on the Status link for the restoration you wish to view.
After clicking on the Status link, a pop-up dialog box will appear.
This dialog box displays the target user account and target folder location for the restoration.
- Fixes for customer escalations.
- Fix for incorrect alignment of icons in the x360Cloud welcome dialog.
- “Total number of licenses selected for backup” counter sometimes doesn’t immediately reflect the actual number of protected users when bulk selection/de-selection is performed on the Accounts page.
- Smart Search shows an incorrect number of matching results for Mail when using Filter by collection.
- Descriptions for some issues and backup progress are not shown in the container-level downloadable backup report and on the Reports page.
- Archive emails are restored in a separate (timestamped) target folder when restored with general emails.
SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- Contact Axcient Support at https://partner.axcient.com/login or call 800-352-0248
- Free certification courses are available in the Axcient x360Portal under Training
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for a free one-on-one training
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance