After you have created a customer and at least one location, the next step is to assign licenses to that location.
To assign licenses:
- From the License Management left pane menu, click to expand User Management and then select Licenses.
- Locate the appropriate Customer and Location within the main window. Optionally, use the Search field to search by Customer name or Location. Customers and Locations are case sensitive.
- Click the Manage button. The Manage Location window displays.
- To add an Endpoint license, click the Add Endpoint Licensebutton and update the following fields:
- In the Allocated fields, enter the license count for Server(s) and Workstation(s) licenses as needed.
- Click the Submit button.