The Alerts tab in the lefthand navigation shows the status of any active or recent alerts generated by the Vault. For example, you can track replication status, storage failures, and more.
The following alerts can be generated by the Vault:
|Degraded Storage Volume in ZFS Pool||
The Degraded Storage Volume in ZFS Pool alert is generated if a Vault storage volume has been marked as degraded.
|ZFS Pool Offline||
The ZFS Pool Offline alert is generated if the entire ZFS Storage Pool is offline.
|Storage Pool at 80% Capacity||
The Storage Pool at 80% Capacity alert is generated when storage capacity for the Vault is over 80% full.
|End User Disk Quota at 80% Capacity||The End User Disk Quota alert is generated if disk quota configured for a Customer reaches 80% of the specified limit. Replication will become blocked for the customer when storage usage reaches 100% of the defined limit.|
|Boot VM Check||The Boot VM Check email report provides a complete list of Boot VM Check results. You can also access this information in the Global Management Portal.|
For instructions on integrating with ConnectWise, please reference the Integrating with ConnectWise section of this guide.
To view alerts in the Vault Web interface:
- Log in to the Vault Web interface.
- In the left-hand navigation menu, click the Alerts tab. The Alerts page displays, listing active alerts.
- In the Alertspage, read each alert to understand important events that occur in the system.
- Use the Status column to view the status of alerts. Alert status can be Active, Closed, or Auto Cleared.
- Hover your mouse over icons in the Status column to read their text label.