1. On the protected system, stop the Replibit agent service.
2. Open notepad as administrator and then open the aristos.cfg file in the Replibit directory at
C:\Program Files (x86)\Replibit
3. Ensure that the field Backup Volumes= has the drives to be backed up explicitly defined.
This field cannot be left blank.
4. Add the following to the bottom of the list of fields:
5. Save the aristos.cfg file without changing file type.
6. Restart the Replibit agent service.
SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for free one-on-one training.
- Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have specific technical questions.
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance.