After you log in, you can navigate the x360 Portal and take advantage of key features. For example:
- The Dashboard page displays Axcient's products and other links. You can click each product card to access the specific product portal.
- The Contacts page lists key Axcient contacts, including your Partner Success Manager, Technical Support, Accounting, and Billing.
- The Users page allows you to create and manage accounts for employees in your organization. You can manage which employees have access and set up different levels of permission roles.
- The Support page allows you to submit, view, and track the status of your Support requests. You can view the ticket ID number, the product involved, the creation date, and the status of all of your Support requests from this page. Additionally, you can attach files and add comments to your existing requests.
- The Billing page has links to make a payment on your invoices, manage payment methods, view and download detailed usage, print or email individual statements by a specific date, display a list of accounts receivable for a specific date range, and display a list of transactions (such as credit memos, deposits, and invoices).
- The Training page provides instant access to all Axcient training. On the Available tab, you can self-enroll in available product certifications; Axcient offers full product certification courses for all core products.