On the appliance/vault - Global Management Portal (GMP) Section Not Saving Settings
Also, GMP Not Updating Backup and Replication Time
Sonicwall devices have a 15 minute TCP session timeout by default.
These can affect long-lived TCP connections such as the connection between the appliances and vaults to the Global Management Portal.
To increase the TCP timeout setting:
- Login to your Sonicwall device
- Go to the top-level menu item Firewall
- Choose TCP Settings
- Change the Default TCP Connection Timeout from its default value of 15 minutes to 120 minutes
SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for free one-on-one training.
- Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have specific technical questions.
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance.