Please be aware that restoration can take a significant amount of time, depending on the amount of data involved.
Navigate to the Accounts page of the desired organization in x360Cloud.
1. Select the SharePoint tab.
2. Select the site whose data you want to restore.
3. Click the Restore site button.
4. Complete the restoration options:
You can review the amount of data being restored.
Restore to site is the SharePoint root site. The selected site data will be restored to this site. Currently there is no option to change the target site.
Name of the restore document library is the name of the document library that will be created for the restored data.
Backed up from is an optional field if you need to restore only files (or file versions) created after some point in time.
Backed up till an optional field if you need to restore only files (or file versions) created before some point in time.
5. When you are finished, click the Restore button to proceed.
A confirmation message is displayed:
NOTE: Please be aware that restoration can take a significant amount of time, depending on the amount of data in the restored SharePoint site.
A restoration completion report will be visible in the Recent Activity section of the organization Dashboard page:
600 | 952
CUSTOMER SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for free one-on-one training.
- Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have specific technical questions.
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance.