The Schedules menu pane is used to manage scheduling of backup jobs for protected systems.
Multiple backup schedules can be created, enabled, disabled, or deleted, and assigned to individual protected systems.
To create a new schedule:
1. In the Appliance menu pane, click Schedules.
The Schedules page displays.
2. Click the Create Schedule button.
3. In the Name field, enter a Name for the new Schedule.
4. Select the Enabled checkbox to enable the current Schedule.
5. Select the Default checkbox to mark the current Schedule as the default Schedule.
6. In the Initial Backup section, specify a time window for performing the initial Full image backups of Protected Systems. For example, you might decide to exclude normal business hours.
7. In the Incremental Backup dropdown menu, select whether the backup mode should be Interval or Manual.
Interval mode performs backups every x minutes or hours between the specified start and stop times. Configure the Start Time and End Time fields, and then set the Interval field.
NOTE: In Interval mode, backups always occur on the hour (for example, 1:00, 2:00, and so forth). For more granular intervals, backups occur on 15 minute dividers (for example, 3:15, 3:30, 3:45, and so forth).
- Manual mode performs backups only at specific times of the day, specified by a list of backup times. Enter a comma separated list of backup times using 24-hour format in the form HH:MM (for example, 07:00,12:00,18:00).
- NOTE: To stagger backup times when backing up many servers to one Appliance, use Manual schedules to start some servers 5 or 10 minutes after the hour.
8. Click the Save button when you are finished.
SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for free one-on-one training.
- Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have specific technical questions.
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance.