Identify your agent version
1. Ensure your x360Recover appliance is on the latest patch release.
2. To check your x360Recover agent version, open the Aristos.log file located in /Progam Files(x86)/x360Recover.
For 32 bit systems, the Aristos.log file will be located in /Program Files/x360Recover
Scroll the to the bottom of the log to find the most recent backup entry and it will list which version you are currently running.
Example: 23/5/2014 5:2:24 Build:21-01-2014 16:49:27.23 SERVER: 172.16.40.201 Port: 9090
The version is listed next the the word "Build" in the example above.
Manually update the x360Recover agent
1. Install the new agent over your current agent. (It will automatically prompt you to uninstall the old agent.) Do not manually uninstall the current agent via the Windows Control Panel (add/remove progams).
2. Once the agent has been updated:
- Stop x360Recover servicePublish
- Delete *lsn.bin files in x360Recover folder /Progam Files(x86)/vx360Recover
3. Start the service
4. Select the Schedule Now button in protected system.
This will initialize a new incremental backup with the updated x360Recover agent.
SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for free one-on-one training.
- Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have specific technical questions.
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance.