Welcome to the x360Recover Essential User Guide
This is a step-by-step guide to understanding and using x360Recover services.
- Review all available Axcient recovery options here: Recovery Playbook
If you prefer hands-on learning with screenshots, interactive elements, and quizzes, try our x360Recover BDR and/or Direct-to-Cloud certification courses. Log into the Axcient x360Portal and navigate to the Training page.
Need immediate help? Contact us to schedule (free) live training.
Essential user guide contents
User guide sections and articles are in order of when you would encounter x360Recover services. However, feel free to reference and navigate through the guide as needed.
Special integrations, troubleshooting, and FAQs are in the individual product sections. For example, BDR appliance FAQs are located here. These sections will be consolidated at a later date.
Looking for something specific? This knowledgebase's search tool comprehensively searches all titles and article content.
Section 1: Get started with x360Recover
- [Cover Page] Get started with x360Recover
- Option A: Direct-to-Cloud (D2C)
- Option B: Choose an Axcient appliance
- Option C: Bring your own device
- Configure a vault
- Configure an appliance
- Best practices
Section 2: Configure x360Recover
- [Cover Page] Set up a vault in the Axcient Cloud
- Understand agents
- Install an agent
- Configure an agent
- Backup policies (schedules)
- Manage licenses in the Licensing Portal
Section 3: Manage & monitor from x360Recover Manager
- [Cover Page] Navigate x360Recover Manager
- Health Dashboard
- Configure x360Recover Manager settings
- Reports in x360Recover Manager
- Configure client health digest email
Integrate x360Recover Manager with a PSA
Section 4: Manage & monitor from vault or appliance
- [Cover Page] Navigate vaults and appliances
- Manage protected systems
- Manage jobs and backups
- Manage vault and appliance alerts
- Vault and appliance health checks
Section 5: Recover with x360Recover
- Recovery Playbook
- [Cover Page] Virtual Office with x360Recover Manager
- File and folder recovery
- Disk exports
- Virtual machines
- Virtualize in the cloud
- Local cache
- The Recovery Center
- Bare Metal Restore
- Appliance-specific recoveries
- DirectRestore (ADR)