In addition to restoring or deleting individual objects, you can also restore an entire end user account. This process is useful if an entire end user account has been lost.
To restore end user accounts:
- In the Reseller Organizations page, click the name of the organization you want to manage. The organization Dashboard page displays, giving you access to client account details and reports.
- In the left-hand navigation menu, click the Accounts tab.
- Optionally, you can use the filter button to search or narrow your results.
- Click on the name of the end user you want to manage. Details will display in the righthand browser window.
- In the right-hand browser window, click the Restore User button to restore end user backup data to the same user or a different end user account. In the Restore User pop-up window, select your restore options:
- In the Backup Date drop-down menu, select the snapshot you want to restore.
- In the Which services do you want to restore? section, click the checkboxes to select which items should be restored.
- In the Restore to user drop-down menu, select the end user account where this data will be restored. You can select the same end user or a different end user account.
- Optionally, check the Restore event attendees and send them invitation checkbox; this only applies to Microsoft 365 calendar items.
- In the Name of the Restore Folder field, type the name of the folder where the restored data will reside.
- Click the Restore button to complete the process. Restores typically go to the selected user’s email box (in this case, a x360Cloud Restore folder will be created).
NOTE: Please be aware that restoration can take a significant amount of time, depending on the amount of data in the restored user account.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for free one-on-one training.
- Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have specific technical questions.
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance.
975 | 952