Problem: Microsoft 365 is inaccessible when x360Cloud attempts a backup
Typically, Microsoft 365 service cannot be accessed because of
- A change in credentials
- Expiration of credentials
- A change in API access rights
- Office 365 connectivity issues
If Microsoft 365 cannot be accessed when an x360Cloud backup attempt begins, an automated alert is emailed.
These inaccessibility alerts are emailed to the
- x360Cloud administrator
- Anyone specified in the "Warnings & Notifications" section in organization settings; and the
- Associated partner (MSP/reseller), unless they have opted out of these emails in their settings.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for free one-on-one training.
- Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have specific technical questions.
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance.