You can monitor Appliance system information from the System Info page in the Appliance Web interface. The System Info page displays detailed information about CPU usage, running processes, network data, disk usage, and more.
To view Appliance system information:
- Log in to the Appliance Web interface.
- In the left-hand navigation menu, click the System Info tab. The System Info page displays, showing an overview and summary of the system status of the Appliance.
- In the System Infopage, review the following sections:
- In the Local System Details section, review the system name, operating system, and RAM capacity details.
- In the Disk Usage Statistics section, review information about each disk. You can view the name of the disk, as well as space used and space available.
- In the Volumes section, review information about the Operating System volume. For example, you can view the encryption status, total space, used space, and free space.
- In the Network Interfaces section, review network details, such as the MAC and IP address.