If the current admin password is known:
1. Sign into the appliance and select System Settings on the lefthand navigation.
2. Select Change Password. Make changes and click Change Password
If the current admin password is not known:
1. Log into the x360Recover Console using the Root password.
This can be done in one of three ways:
a) Use the keyboard on the Appliance
b) Use a browser on the local machine by going to the address https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/ssh
c) Use the Terminal icon on the Managed Systems tab on the Global Management Portal (GMP)
You can right click on the screen and select "White On Black" and then repeat to select "Black On White" to more easily see the cursor.
2. Log in with Root username / password.
If the Root password is unknown, refer to the following KB article on resetting the Root password:
3. Enter the following commands:
- python changePassword.py admin
4. Enter the new Password at the Enter Password: prompt.
5. Enter the password again at Re Enter Password: prompt.
6. You will see a Password Changed Successfully notification.
7. Type exit to close the session
SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for free one-on-one training.
- Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have specific technical questions.
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance.