The Backup Status report provides a detailed list of Protected Systems. You can use this report to centrally monitor each Protected System in your environment. For example, you can track disk usage and backup status. Using the Agent Version column, you can confirm that the latest Agent is installed on the Protected System.
To monitor Protected Systems using the Backup Status report:
- In the GMP, click the Backup Status tab. The Backup Status report displays, providing details of each Protected System.
- Use the columns to view system details about each Protected System. For example:
- The PS Name column identifies the name of the Protected System.
- The OS Name column lists the Operating System name and version.
- The IP Address section displays the IP address of both the Protected System and its Appliance.
- The Disk Usage section displays the total and used disk usage for the Protected System. This section also displays disk usage of the Appliance.
- The Agent Version column displays the version of the Agent installed on the Protected System. You can reference this column to ensure each device is protected with the latest version of the Agent.
- The Agent Status column reports whether the Agent is active on the Protected System.
- The Last Backup Time column displays the time and date of the latest backup on the Protected System.
- Optionally, click a column header to sort by field. You can then click again to reverse the sort order.
- Use the Actions section of the page to actively control Protected Systems. For example:
- Click the History button to view historical backup information for the Protected System, including the Agent Status and Last Backup Time.
- Click the Delete button to delete the Protected System from the Global Management Portal.