The Replication Status page lists the replication status of each Protected System, including off-site storage utilization, replication status, and last replication time.
To monitor replication with the Replication Status Page:
- In the GMP, click the Replication Status tab. The Replication Status report displays, providing details of each Protected System being replicated to a Vault.
- Use the columns in this report to view replication status details. For example:
- The PS Name column identifies the name of the Protected System.
- The OS Name column lists the Operating System name and version.
- The IP Address section displays the IP address of the Protected System, the Appliance, and the Vault, if applicable.
- The Disk Usage section displays the total and used disk usage for the Vault.
- The Replication Status column displays whether the Protected System is being replicated to a Vault. A green checkmark indicates that replication is configured, and a red x indicates that replication is not configured (local-only.)
- The Last Ingested Snapshot column displays the time and date of the latest backup snapshot fully replicated and available on the Vault.
- Optionally, click a column header to sort by field. You can then click again to reverse the sort order.
- In the Actions section of the page, click the Delete button to remove the Protected System and its history from the GMP.