x360Recover Release Information
Targeted release starting September 13 2022
x360Recover 10.20.0 is a maintenance release. This release is focused on product hardening to eliminate partner-facing bugs. This release also includes preparation for Ubuntu Bionic and x360Recover Agent for Linux.
Summary of new features
- Implemented automatic clean up of test-mode recovery points older than 60 days
- Removed explicit validation of email address domain names for alerting
Summary of bug fixes
- Fixed issues with lost or orphaned iSCSI connections between Axcient vaults and Scale-Out-Cloud
- Fixed bug when deleting a protected system where the job might time out before finishing
- Fixed case where a vailed BootVm check might be saved to x360Recover Manager as successful
- Fixed issue where local cache verification results might not be sent to x360Recover Manager
- Fixed issue with aristosnet crashing if unknown properties (like MTU size) are present in the network configuration
- Fixed issue where telemetry might not be sent if information about retention clean-up is missing
Auto Update Best Practices|
We recommend that Enable Auto Update is enabled on the Settings -> Update Manager page on each of your x360Recover devices.
We also recommend that you enable Auto-Enable Remote Assist When Upgrading so that remote access will be available to our development team should something go wrong with your upgrade.
This will ensure that your x360Recover devices are updated with the latest software enhancements in a timely fashion, and that the x360Recover Support team will have a short window of time to access and repair any troublesome devices without requiring user intervention.
SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248