|Component||Recovery Center for x360Recover Direct-to-Cloud (D2C)|
|Release Date||Apr 25 2022|
- Added support for Test vs Live mode recovery for all recovery types
- Added DRAL Heartbeat to signal cloud backend when snapshots are in use remotely
- Added support for recovery of native 4K disk volumes.
- Added configuration file option to disable GPU rendering for problematic video adapters
- Added configuration file option to change TCP ports used by Recovery Center for coexistence with third party iSCSI servers
Note: It is not possible to use Local Cache with a Live Mode recovery operation.
See Recovery Center live mode for details.
- Fixed issue with UI freezing (busy) when checking Local Cache credentials.
- Fixed issue with Recovery Center unable to stop or delete running sessions if backend snapshot has been deleted.
See the Recovery Center User Guide for complete details on using Recovery Center.