|Component||Recovery Center for x360Recover Direct-to-Cloud (D2C)|
|Release Date||Nov 29 2022|
Recovery Center 1.9.0 is a maintenance release. The primary purpose of this release is to provide bug fixes and improve user friendliness.
Summary of feature enhancements
- In-use recovery points are now displayed and blocked from use in Recovery Center
- xCloud user account has been deprecated and services now run as LocalSystem
- Extra white space found in local cache path is now automatically removed
- Plain text local cache password credentials are automatically encrypted
- xCloud Analysis Tool has been updated
Summary of bug fixes
- Fixed issue with Hyper-V jobs which were unable to start if ‘start now’ was not selected during job creation
- Fixed issue with multiple connections to network shares by deleting connections on job completion
- Fixed performance issue on dynamic / thin VHD export disks
- Fixed problem loading root certificates when some certificates in the upstream chain have expired
See the Recovery Center User Guide for complete details on using Recovery Center.